COLD CALLING INTERN
We are looking for a cold calling intern, within Groningen area, who will be primarily working on sales and cold acquisition as well as creating and maintaining customer relationships.
If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment where cross-functional teams work closely together, Sustainable Buildings is a company for you. In our ego-free environment, results matters more than title, and big ideas can come from anyone. You will be able to work and collaborate in a smart environment where you can bring in your ideas forward. Moreover, there is plenty of room to grow at Sustainable Buildings.
We are looking for an intern for the following activities:
- Cold calling potential clients to sell via phone
- Presenting the SB products and services
- Following-up on calls
- Preparing and sending offers after calls
- Updating customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Communicating internally with other teams in order to ensure in time delivery per agreement
- Responsible for own client portfolio
This position is a working position and it does not combine with the research.
- Interest and motivation for sales
- Independent, team player and proactive
- Has good communication skills and positive attitude
- Has interest in client satisfaction and process optimization
- Fluency in the Dutch and English language
In return we offer:
- Exciting, fun, and friendly working environment
- Opportunities to take part in challenging, cutting-edge projects and become a member of the core team
- Internship location: Zernike complex, Groningen
- Competitive internship compens
- Internship duration: 3-6 months (or longer)
- Competitive internship compensation, depending on your skills and experience
- Starting date: from 1 March 2019 (or sooner)
How to apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line.
Working at Sustainable Buildings
We are a young and growing technology company, a spin-off from the University of Groningen, and as such we got an opportunity to work on ground-breaking ideas, to come up with creative solutions, and to add values to the world of sustainability and information technologies.