MARKETING & SALES INTERN
If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment where cross-functional teams work closely together, Sustainable Buildings is a company for you. In our ego-free environment, talent matters more than title, and big ideas can come from anyone. You will be able to work and collaborate in a smart environment where you can bring in your ideas forward. Moreover, there is plenty of room to grow at Sustainable Buildings.
We are looking for an intern for the following activities:
- Research on customer opportunities and leads in the field of nonresidential buildings (government buildings, schools, universities, healthcare institutions, etc.)
- Generating website and social media content (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- (Co-)create marketing and promotional materials
- Organising and attending company fairs promotional activities
- Representing the company at company fairs, collecting leads, etc.
- Cold calling, qualifying, making appointment, following-up and following-through
- Update and manage of the leads/customer database
This position would be a combination of working together and research.
- HBO in commercial economics, marketing management, communication of small business and retail management, or a related discipline
- Interest in startups, entrepreneurship, and marketing & sales
- Affinity and/or experience with online marketing and social media
- Independent, team player and proactive
- Fluency in the Dutch and English language
In return we offer:
- Internship location: Bernoulliborg, Zernike complex, Groningen
- Starting possibilities: as soon as possible
- Internship duration: 4-6 months
- Competitive internship compensation (€250 – €320 per month), depending on your skills and experience
How to apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line.
Working at Sustainable Buildings
We are a young and growing technology start-up, a spin-off from the University of Groningen, and as such we got an opportunity to work on ground-breaking ideas, to come up with creative solutions, and to add values to the world of information technologies.