SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are looking for a sales account manager who will primarily be working on sales and acquisition and building customer relationships, as well as be involved in marketing activities.
If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment where cross-functional teams work closely together, Sustainable Buildings is a company for you. In our ego-free environment, talent matters more than title, and big ideas can come from anyone. You will be able to work and collaborate in a smart environment where you can bring in your ideas forward. Moreover, there is plenty of room to grow at Sustainable Buildings.
- Create strategic and tactical sales plans and guide the Sales team to maximize revenue and growth;
- Offer Sustainable Buildings solutions and services to the market in your assigned territory or industry;
- Accurately forecast and successfully close sales;
- Meet quantitative and qualitative assigned performance goals by acquiring new customer accounts and renewing and growing existing relationships;
- Set high standards for presentation of key messages and the Sustainable Buildings value proposition;
- Call on prospective customers, providing technical and administrative product information, presentations, demonstrations, and price quotes;
- Superior customer service, attention, and follow-through;
- Execute product, brand or market-specific initiatives as set by management;
- Communicate clearly, concisely and timely with management;
- Should have the ability to travel 75% of the time.
What we’d like to see:
- MBO (level 4) or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing, or other related discipline;
- At least 6 months of sales experience;
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team while demonstrating flexibility and initiative;
- Excellent communication skills;
- In possession of a valid driving license;
- Fluency in the Dutch and English language.
It will be considered a distinct advantage if you have:
- Strong motivation for doing sales;
- Proven track record in sales;
- Valuable business network in the Netherlands.
In return we offer:
- Working in Groningen city, the Netherlands, the third city in Europe for a quality of life;
- Exciting and friendly working environment;
- Opportunities to take part in challenging, cutting-edge projects and become a member of the core team;
- Combined field and office work;
- Competitive salary in start-up sector;
- Opportunity to earn a bonus based on your performance;
- Starting date: from September 1, 2017 (discussable).
How to apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line.
Working at Sustainable Buildings
We are a young and growing technology start-up, a spin-off from the University of Groningen, and as such we got an opportunity to work on ground-breaking ideas, to come up with creative solutions, and to add values to the world of information technologies.